Home» Forum» Music» What's your guilty pleasure band?

What's your guilty pleasure band?

Back to Music

I'll start... botdf and msi I DONT SUPPORT THEM AND TRY NOT TO LISTEN TO THEM BUT THEY'RE JUST STUCK IN MY HEAD HELP I DONT WANT IT

Dennis Lloyd. I’ve been listening to him since 2020, he’s one of the few indie house producers that I actively enjoy listening to & his music was a big comfort for me during the pandemic. However, he’s Israeli and ppl have accused him of being pro-war/zionism. I have seen a ton of conflicting posts about him, some ppl posting tweets showing that he’s supportive of his Palestinian fans, said he will go on tour and perform for them when the fighting stops, & has stated that he wants his music to unite people rather than fuel war, but others are saying that he follows accounts that are Zionist. Idk what to believe.

I’ve just opted to ytmp3 any of his songs that I like because I can’t tell if the allegations are true or not.

Sonata Arctica. 

Maybe MySpace was all the friends we made along the way.

katy perry.... ive listened to her music since I was a kid


I don't believe in guilty pleasure music. Music is music, if you like it then listen to it and the hell with what anyone else thinks of it. I love stuff they call AM Gold today that back in the 60's and 70's we listened to on AM radio. 

get scared. its kind of co worker music but its totally my thing.

@v4mpzs0ul if that's what gou mean then they're not rly problematic anymore. The old singer got kicked out after one album and is in jail and dont get any money anymore.

honestly msi isn't pleasure it's just guilty 4me. cause i was a HUGE fan in 2023 b4 i knew anyyything abt jimmy urine bc i was an idiot who did no research. and so as a result i still know a lot of their lyrics and occasionally still get earworms :/ but tbh for guilty pleasure i'll say fall out boy bc i hate supporting pete but i love patrick sm

Msi. I know they're problematic but i have their whole discography in my ipod

die antwoord

shock

Nickelback ig

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?

not a band, but Justin bieber’s album from 2015 ‘purpose’ is so good, ive been listening to it for years 

along with a bunch of his other songs, but that album has a special place in my heart lmao 

i'll take a potato chip... and eat it!

Falling in reverse 

113116538c41667ac40fbb8bb5f2b1f0

Abba, and the Bee Gees. They're just good bops.

~°☆Get in loser, we're living past the end our myth☆°~

ed sheeran.

You must be logged in to reply.