Home» Forum» Site Feedback» I wish we could make like group chats

I wish we could make like group chats

Back to Site Feedback
Listing 21-32 of 32   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

Not like the groups but like a actual group chat that would be cool :3 

Replying to @AgejoAngel (post is on page 1): “honestly need this asap ”

@AgejoAngel. Right tho!! I hope @Def3ct sees this XD

@Corpse-princess2.0 REAL!! ^_^

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^
Replying to @JacobTheKewlDude (post is on page 1): “@steph stabwound (|\\\|) don't worry. It's a normal occurrence”

@JacobTheKewlDude im guessing yah

@steph stabwound (|\\\|).  I apologize in advance Steph TwT (or in general for that ToT XD)

YESSSSS OH MY GOSH??? IMMACULATE idea

@:*.°★* botany/nathalie. (🥼🦤, 🧪🦖) ☆. YESSS AUGHHH ALSO WHY THANK YOUUUUU HEHHEHE 😼😼😼

group chats would be VERY awesome sauce :doughboy:

trying to talk to multiple at once on here got me feeling like im playing fnaf ultimate custom night </3

HIP HIP HOORAYING!!

@gunmetal. HELP- NAH CUZ THE FNAF UCN IS SO REAL XDDD

@gunmetal litterally 😔🫩

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

I know it's not exactly the same, but you can technically still have a group chat; it's just skinned like Discord and it's not part of the IM. But it still works like a group chat would!

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫. FAIR ENOUGH :3 !!!!!!!! If I'm correct we can make it privet too right??

@Corpse-princess2.0 Yes, absolutely! You can change the privacy settings to make it unlisted and private to only you and those you invite!!!

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn
Listing 21-32 of 32   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.