Home» Forum» General Discussion» WHO HERE LIKES PURPLE!?

WHO HERE LIKES PURPLE!?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 23   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

JOIN MY PURPLE CLUB. IF YOU LIKE PURPLE JOIN. WE ALL LOVE PURPLE. I MAY HOST A WATCH PARTY ON OCCASION. 

https://friendrewind.com/groups/viewgroup.php?id=702

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

i like purple :vampire::vampire:

MEE I like midnight purple >:33

I LUV THE COLOR PURPLE 🔥‼️‼️‼️‼️

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

Purple is great 

MEE!!!👾👾 I LOVE PURPLE!!!🎶🎶

113116538c41667ac40fbb8bb5f2b1f0

boost

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

All shades of purple are peak

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

omg best color on earth i love purple :star:

Purple is indeed my favorite color 💜💜💜

🕯️ "Meet me where the leaves are falling and the air feels like magic."

I'm not sure why people who -really- like purple have to make it a standout point of their entire personality. 

Worship Me -- I am dead

@Kommando Mutiliid

autism

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__


That answers that, thanks. 

Worship Me -- I am dead

@Kommando Mutiliid
 
It's a very bizzare phenomena, but atleast its not as bad as people who prefer the color orange.

let teh gabberz (move yr loli body!)

@Naynoro

let teh gabberz (move yr loli body!)

@PanzerDivisionSkrewdriver I am not autistic. 

I thought this was a rally of the Hillmanites at first.

To learn about topics like dualistic pantheism, ambitheism, Witnessing Shell Theory, Henogenic Volution Out-of-Everywhere, anarchism, mutualism, geo-mutualism, geo-mutualist panarchism, ambiarchism, amboibaiosis, Rapid Roles, Executive Consensus, the Principle of Fair Regard, antapodist vegetarianism, and much more, visit Ambiarchy Blog!

@Will

what are hillmanites 😭😭

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

My profile may be red but I LOOOOVVVEEE purple ]:meow::meow::meow:

i pretty much eat sleep and breath purple

ME ME ME !!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Listing 1-20 of 23   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.