JOIN MY PURPLE CLUB. IF YOU LIKE PURPLE JOIN. WE ALL LOVE PURPLE. I MAY HOST A WATCH PARTY ON OCCASION.
JOIN MY PURPLE CLUB. IF YOU LIKE PURPLE JOIN. WE ALL LOVE PURPLE. I MAY HOST A WATCH PARTY ON OCCASION.

i like purple ![]()
![]()
MEE I like midnight purple >:33
I LUV THE COLOR PURPLE 🔥‼️‼️‼️‼️
Purple is great
boost

All shades of purple are peak
omg best color on earth i love purple ![]()

Purple is indeed my favorite color 💜💜💜
I'm not sure why people who -really- like purple have to make it a standout point of their entire personality.
autism

@savvluvsllamas__
That answers that, thanks.
@Kommando Mutiliid
It's a very bizzare phenomena, but atleast its not as bad as people who prefer the color orange.
@PanzerDivisionSkrewdriver I am not autistic.
I thought this was a rally of the Hillmanites at first.
what are hillmanites 😭😭

My profile may be red but I LOOOOVVVEEE purple ]![]()
![]()
![]()
i pretty much eat sleep and breath purple
ME ME ME !!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣🟣💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️
You must be logged in to reply.