Home» Forum» General Discussion» Yall what would u be, a demon or an angel👀👀

Yall what would u be, a demon or an angel👀👀

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 28   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

Id choose a demon bc personally the colors. The apearance?? I Like the tail soo😃

:angel:

eternalikon button

 me personally, id want to be THE jake/single/half angle/ half demon/has a darkside/6ft :angry::angry:

HIP HIP HOORAYING!!

@gunmetal eyes turn red when MAD:angry:

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

@gunmetal omg BYEEEE I used to roleplay as the grim reapers daughter on Royal High when I was like 11.... :lol:

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

:wave: angle

i fear you don't get to choose 

Probably an angel. 😇🪽

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?

I would like to be an angel, but I fear I'd be a demon.. because devils dont fly, ya know? 

I'd deff be a demon ✌️

𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘺!! ⭐

i'm already an ang3l! 
..whats that? n33dy streamer overdose? where?

My name is quite literally Angel and Michael. Of course I’d be a demon I mean what 

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c

I fell from heaven long ago, a devil for sure

I'd most likely be a demon. I dress in red and have always been accepted by demons rather than angels.

id be a evil ass DEMON so i can fight gabriel ultrakill:angry:

Honestly that’s a hard decision but I’ll go with angel

Probably a demon

angel with a rotting heart

the end of the world will never come

@самозванка omg so true, even rotting heart is my user on other platforms! :cuddle:

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

Demon mostly!!

According to Christians I am a demon... But I personally think I'm a fallen angel!  :crossbones:





"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."
Listing 1-20 of 28   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.