Home» Forum» General Discussion» Yall what would u be, a demon or an angel👀👀

Yall what would u be, a demon or an angel👀👀

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-28 of 28   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

Id choose a demon bc personally the colors. The apearance?? I Like the tail soo😃

Replying to @xGutter_Genex (post is on page 1): “@gunmetal omg BYEEEE I used to roleplay as the grim reapers daughter on Royal High when I was like 11.... ”

@xGutter_Genex OMG REALL i miss the winx dorms:cry:

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

@AgejoAngel YES OMG Thats like... PEAK nostolgia for me.... this might be a deep cut but before that big gacha life roleplay game was made I remember playing anime roleplays where your outfit would just be an entire square image of a catgirl or smth.... I would always name myself Yuri and look how I turned out :lol::teehee:

*sleeps cutely* *snores softly and cutely* *replies to your comment cutely* xD

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

@xGutter_Genex YES OMGGG!! I used to play those on roblox all the time! You get it! Also same honestly...it's tradition atp:highfive: *replies and bats my eyelashes* XD

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

my persona has been a demon for years now, so...

worm
Replying to @xGutter_Genex (post is on page 1): “@gunmetal omg BYEEEE I used to roleplay as the grim reapers daughter on Royal High when I was like 11.... ”

@xGutter_Genex this is the BEST way to roleplay i cant even blame you :doughboy:

HIP HIP HOORAYING!!

I DONT KNOWW people say they see me as an angel but i think im a demon personally ?? 

I'd be an angel but it would be more like a biblical angel.


finally i get to show off my ichumon avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listing 21-28 of 28   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.