Id choose a demon bc personally the colors. The apearance?? I Like the tail soo😃
Id choose a demon bc personally the colors. The apearance?? I Like the tail soo😃
![]()

me personally, id want to be THE jake/single/half angle/ half demon/has a darkside/6ft ![]()
![]()
@gunmetal eyes turn red when MAD![]()

@gunmetal omg BYEEEE I used to roleplay as the grim reapers daughter on Royal High when I was like 11.... ![]()
angle
i fear you don't get to choose

Probably an angel. 😇🪽
I would like to be an angel, but I fear I'd be a demon.. because devils dont fly, ya know?
I'd deff be a demon ✌️
i'm already an ang3l!
..whats that? n33dy streamer overdose? where?
My name is quite literally Angel and Michael. Of course I’d be a demon I mean what
I fell from heaven long ago, a devil for sure
I'd most likely be a demon. I dress in red and have always been accepted by demons rather than angels.
id be a evil ass DEMON so i can fight gabriel ultrakill![]()
Honestly that’s a hard decision but I’ll go with angel
Probably a demon
angel with a rotting heart
@самозванка omg so true, even rotting heart is my user on other platforms! ![]()
Demon mostly!!
According to Christians I am a demon... But I personally think I'm a fallen angel! ![]()

You must be logged in to reply.