Home» Forum» General Discussion» Names that causes you to have trust issues

Names that causes you to have trust issues

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-27 of 27   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

Inspired by @zincbro


What are names that causes you to have second thoughts about that person? Or just names you hate?

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?
Replying to @sueños (post is on page 1): “Becca. ”

@sueños I love the dragon , so cute 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Zechariah. Malachi. Wolf (as a nickname).

~°☆Get in loser, we're living past the end our myth☆°~

Chris and Kristy 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Kevin.

Skye. No particular reason.

"Why do we always hurt the ones we care about the most?" - Veronica, Fallout New Vegas

~Poble — Visit my website!
Sparklingsound wrote:
Inspired by @zincbroWhat are names that causes you to have second thoughts about that person? Or just names you hate?

Paul. My mom’s ex boyfriend was named Paul and he locked me out on the balcony of my mom’s apartment. And then another Paul almost got me human trafficked (I’m not 100% but it was still a really bad and traumatic situation). I only like pizza guy Paul, he delivered my mom, my sister and I pizza and he would always bring a liter of soda or a dessert.

meow meow meow

Charles....or Charlie, but only if Charlie is actually short for Charles....I've met too many strange people named Charles

I'm with you 'till the end of the line, pal
Listing 21-27 of 27   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.