Home» Forum» Music» lemme give u a SONG!!

lemme give u a SONG!!

Back to Music
Listing 81-100 of 152   < Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >   Latest ↓

seen some ppl do this but comment n ill give u a song from my liked songs based on ur profiles #vibe :D


if this flops again just close ur eyes.


Replying to @lovenote (post is on page 4): “@BrownZombie hello friendworld wide web - confettibut also any song on fete de la vanille by lucy bedroque”

@lovenote

I will report back at some point with my thoughts ty

:3

I want to believe

@batshybea

for love - lush :3

@lovenote wowowow very fun, pretty song!

I want to believe

Hello :)

@hikikomoricutie <3

Loveee the vibe of ur profile!!

aing♡ - orange caramel

@lovenote perfect i love that song

Hai :)

@StrawBB

easy going down - lil hero

pawwwfect!

I haven't done much in the way of profile customization yet oops

@mavrakamenev

lolol ure fine!! :meow:

spoiled - basement 

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you <3

@calebs_carcass

perfect - flyleaf

hello ! ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 

@BoxedPancakes

lost my pieces - tommy heavenly6

hi :3

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

@⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆

automatic - schoolgirl byebye

ok hi this has a lot of comments but i would love a song!!! :party:

@Gregory

pangaea girls (magic feeling) - candy claws 

Replying to @lovenote (post is on page 4): “@qupidology i absolutely love ur acc omg rapunzel - iKeda”

@lovenote st000p thiz iz s0 cunty i luv it, thank uuuu!!

Listing 81-100 of 152   < Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.