seen some ppl do this but comment n ill give u a song from my liked songs based on ur profiles #vibe :D
if this flops again just close ur eyes.
seen some ppl do this but comment n ill give u a song from my liked songs based on ur profiles #vibe :D
if this flops again just close ur eyes.
Yes yes yes I am actively looking for new music to enjoy
expression on your face - mechatok, ecco2k, bladee
heyooo ![]()
hello :D
don’t dream it’s over - crowded house
defacing you - askysoblack :3
@🖤♥️Princess Peroxide♥️🖤
save me now - wisp
saint cecilia - loathe
marionette - confetti
curse of the sun - nothing
omg ik this song has gotten kinda mainstream but its sooo beautiful n it reminds me of ur profile in the best way possible
mass anasthesia - mediavolo
cute thing - car seat headrest
@soupbeing
hanen - carthago
Ahh, I love this too. All of you wonderful people always have such cute ideas ♥
Can you do me too? ☺
@lovenote YOOOOOO I LOVE IT
lovenote wrote:
@Tuggingtonexpression on your face - mechatok, ecco2k, bladee
You must be logged in to reply.