Home» Forum» General Discussion» lemme read for you!

lemme read for you!

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 44   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

hello fellow rewinders <333 if anyone would like for me to do a tarot reading for them, please leave me a comment with the question! i am working to stregthen my skills and could use the practice. if i do one for you, take what resonates and leave what doesn't. feel free to let me know if i was spot on, close, or nowhere near! be kind c: thank you! (refrain from yes or no's if possible :))

βŠΉΛšβ‚Š 𝓀𝓑 𝓣𝓗𝓔 π“¦π“žπ“‘π“’π“£ π“£π“—π“˜π“π“– 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓔π“₯𝓔𝓑 π“—π“π“Ÿπ“Ÿπ“”π“π“”π““ π“£π“ž π“œπ“” β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ

I believe I'm getting all the signs that I'm on the right path, but am I truly on the right path?Β 

πŸ•―οΈ "Meet me where the leaves are falling and the air feels like magic."

@classic_livvy

2 of wands reversed, queen of swords, knight of pentacles, and the towerΒ 


you had been putting on important things that would progress you forward and you're finally focusing on that. setting yourself up for the future.

it seems in the past you have let your emotions control the decisions you make. doing so may have lead you down a path you did not think you would take nor did you want to. now youre being more cautious and taking a logical approach, which is suiting u better in the long run.Β 

youre stepping into a position to be more reliable to the people around you. they or you may have felt like you werent being dependable enough before.Β 

youre going through a pivotal moment in your life. lean into it! no one is meant to stay the same forever, we are meant to keep learning and trying to be the best we can.Β 

you're on the right path. change can be scary but necessary! hope this helped :)

βŠΉΛšβ‚Š 𝓀𝓑 𝓣𝓗𝓔 π“¦π“žπ“‘π“’π“£ π“£π“—π“˜π“π“– 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓔π“₯𝓔𝓑 π“—π“π“Ÿπ“Ÿπ“”π“π“”π““ π“£π“ž π“œπ“” β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ

@samurai thank you!Β 

πŸ•―οΈ "Meet me where the leaves are falling and the air feels like magic."

What’s blocking me from finding love

@Heroinfather

justice reversed, queen of pentacles, page of wands reversed, the world, and 2 of swords


there is definitely a karmic feeling, a cause and effect. it seems like there may have been some unfairness in your previous romantic endeavor. one was taking more than the other and not treating the other properly. you can correct me if i am wrong, but i am getting the vibe you may have done some wrong doing?

upon reflection of what happened and what you really want out of life, now you want to treat your partner better. you want to be more nuturing and loving.Β 

even though what happened before with your previous partner and what is going on now (unlucky in love), you do have a chance to have a fulfilling romantic life. you WILL have that one day. this lesson was just necessary.Β 

you are contemplating on what route you want to take, if you want to keep old habits or create new ones in hopes to better your future life with a potential partner. you are feeling unsatisfied with how things are going and it is making you want to say fuck it. but dont let this lesson be in vain.Β 

i would like to clarify, the relationship in question may not be the most recent, but the most impactful one you may have had. hopefully this helped a bit! if not that is okay, lmk!Β 

βŠΉΛšβ‚Š 𝓀𝓑 𝓣𝓗𝓔 π“¦π“žπ“‘π“’π“£ π“£π“—π“˜π“π“– 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓔π“₯𝓔𝓑 π“—π“π“Ÿπ“Ÿπ“”π“π“”π““ π“£π“ž π“œπ“” β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ

@samurai

Thank youuu so much <33 that was very helpful

hiiii how do i reconnect with a distant friend?

@silas

10 of swords reversed, the empress reversed, and the ace of pentacles


im getting that there needs to be some kind of acknowledgement of what happened by you. there's something they are waiting for you to address that you have been putting off. could you have hurt their feelings or disrespected them?

you may have come off as overbearing or too forward with them. they felt a bit smothered by the friendship. perhaps they prefer a more lax relationship.

the possibility of reconciliation between y'all is definitely there. but you have to let them have some time to get to where y'all may have been before. more comfortable with one another again. relearning what the friendship may be.Β 

hope this helps!

βŠΉΛšβ‚Š 𝓀𝓑 𝓣𝓗𝓔 π“¦π“žπ“‘π“’π“£ π“£π“—π“˜π“π“– 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓔π“₯𝓔𝓑 π“—π“π“Ÿπ“Ÿπ“”π“π“”π““ π“£π“ž π“œπ“” β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ

What do I need to know right now about my relationships?

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere

8 of cups, strength, 3 of swords, and 3 of wands reversed


there is a relationship that is no longer serving you, im getting a platonic vibe but you truly know. it's time for you to walk away. you learned what you needed to learn from this person. it is time to take that, reflect, and use the experience for growth.Β 

you have kinda questioned if you are strong or brave enough to be without this person. now is the time to make the change and recognize that you are capable within yourself. the work and effort you have been putting into that relationship should be put into others that are actually good for you.Β 

ending this relationship may make you feel sad. you will grieve the memories. but it was meant to happen as a learning lesson so you can know better in the future.Β 

you may feel frustrated, as if the relationship was a waste of time. but people are put into our lives for reasons and they dont always stay through every season (that rhymed ha). people will constantly come and go, and we have to make peace with that.Β 


hopefully this resonates!

βŠΉΛšβ‚Š 𝓀𝓑 𝓣𝓗𝓔 π“¦π“žπ“‘π“’π“£ π“£π“—π“˜π“π“– 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓔π“₯𝓔𝓑 π“—π“π“Ÿπ“Ÿπ“”π“π“”π““ π“£π“ž π“œπ“” β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ

@samurai wait that's actually awesome omg tysmm:star:

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

The devil in my ear is saying to ask about (romantic) relationships, but I'm gonna ask what I need to do in order to succeed at what I've planned for myself (in regards to getting my masters, PhD, and becoming a professor). I believe I can do it, but I want to know what I can personally work on to make it less difficult in the long run, if that makes sense?

πŸ”†SolπŸ”†

@Sol

6 of wands, 2 of swords, and the hanged man reversed

you need to constantly be recognizing yourself for the accomplishments you have already had and be thankful for the ones coming. essentially manifesting by acknowledging how far you have come and how far you will go. this will really bring the positive energy towards you to have what you want.Β 

there is a choice you are trying to make between 2 things. i am not sure what exactly, but this indecision is creating stagnation for you. you need to really weigh out what you have going on and make a decision so you can proceed. this could be pertaining to how you become a prof, or what kind of prof. maybe even a different educational role?

you may be feeling like your efforts are for nothing right now. you putting in so much work but receiving very little reward and it is becoming discouraging. your dreams and plans WILL come into fruition and you WILL be able to enjoy them. perseverance is key through this era you are in currently. you will be rewarded in the end! it is not in vain!!!

hope this resonates <3

you can always dm, friend, later on and i will gladly do that romance reading to the best of my ability. :)Β 

βŠΉΛšβ‚Š 𝓀𝓑 𝓣𝓗𝓔 π“¦π“žπ“‘π“’π“£ π“£π“—π“˜π“π“– 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓔π“₯𝓔𝓑 π“—π“π“Ÿπ“Ÿπ“”π“π“”π““ π“£π“ž π“œπ“” β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ

@samurai oh yeah, its because I kinda feel guilty for choosing programs that aren't in the US lol, there's no programs for prehistoric archaeology in the US so my options really are just only in Europe. Its just kinda a should I stay or should I go thing

πŸ”†SolπŸ”†

@Sol

i asked for clarity in regards to the decision because it felt like an extension of the og question - i hope that is okay!

6 of swords reversed, the empressed reservsed, the magician reversed, queen of swords reversed, king of cups, and 7 of swords reversed.Β 

you feel like there is unresolved business so that is whats holding you back. stop thinking about all the things that could go wrong and imagine how it will go right.

stop being concerned with what other ppl may think. you need to reassess what you want now and how it affects the future. if YOU rlly dont want to go to Europe, dont. but dont not go because SOMEONE else is saying not to u feel me?

there may be someone telling you not to go or encouraging you to stay. they are saying it for their own benefit; there's nothing super malicious they are doing it for though. they simply just want to be selfish and keep you around. if this doesnt feel right u can leave it.Β 

you're basing ur decision too much on emotions rather than logistics. you need to consider the facts of both paths and decide which ones you would want to live with.Β 

your emotions and feelings are kind out of whack and you really just need to get that balance and control back.Β 

there's difficult conversations around you possibly leaving that you may be putting off that you need to have. having these talks may help you make your decision of whether to stay or go. it needs to be addressed at some point to truly move in the right direction.Β 


the colors blue and yellow amoung the cards are really standing out to me too. blue is associated with intuition and truth, which is just rlly pushing to truly understand what YOU want. yellow is clarity and growth, which is solidifying that truth with yourself and others is essential to proceed.Β 

βŠΉΛšβ‚Š 𝓀𝓑 𝓣𝓗𝓔 π“¦π“žπ“‘π“’π“£ π“£π“—π“˜π“π“– 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓔π“₯𝓔𝓑 π“—π“π“Ÿπ“Ÿπ“”π“π“”π““ π“£π“ž π“œπ“” β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ

@samurai woah okay, yeah no you're spot on. I DO want to go, but it's my family that wants me to stay. I'm an only child and because of that, my mom is very overprotective of me and she is incredibly worried about the prospect of me going away for my masters. Similarly I'm worried that something will happen to my parents or grandparents while I'm gone and the logistics of coming home on short notice. I am a chronic worrier. Also, money is an issue, but I'm working on that.

Tbh my emotions are generally out of whack, that's just kinda who I am lol

πŸ”†SolπŸ”†

@Sol

hopefully you are able to decide soon! either way im sure ur destined for great things and your family will be made very proud. wish u all the best, friend <3

βŠΉΛšβ‚Š 𝓀𝓑 𝓣𝓗𝓔 π“¦π“žπ“‘π“’π“£ π“£π“—π“˜π“π“– 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓔π“₯𝓔𝓑 π“—π“π“Ÿπ“Ÿπ“”π“π“”π““ π“£π“ž π“œπ“” β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ

I'd like a tarot reading. I hope my future holds lots of money and a hot boyfriend.

Hey, I love my fellow tarot readers. If you can, can you do a reading on how my week would go? and I'll come back to discuss how it went and how accurate you were?Β 

πŸ’‹ Jamz πŸ’‹
Mortuary Science Student β€’ Artist β€’ Gamer β€’ Blogger
"Be the change you want to see."
Be kind, Rewind

Hi!! I’ve been job searching for the majority of this year with no luck, is there something I’m doing wrong or that’s blocking me from finding employment? Thank you πŸ’œ

Listing 1-20 of 44   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.