Home» Forum» General Discussion» lemme read for you!

lemme read for you!

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-44 of 44   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

hello fellow rewinders <333 if anyone would like for me to do a tarot reading for them, please leave me a comment with the question! i am working to stregthen my skills and could use the practice. if i do one for you, take what resonates and leave what doesn't. feel free to let me know if i was spot on, close, or nowhere near! be kind c: thank you! (refrain from yes or no's if possible :))

βŠΉΛšβ‚Š 𝓀𝓑 𝓣𝓗𝓔 π“¦π“žπ“‘π“’π“£ π“£π“—π“˜π“π“– 𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣 𝓔π“₯𝓔𝓑 π“—π“π“Ÿπ“Ÿπ“”π“π“”π““ π“£π“ž π“œπ“” β‚ŠΛšβŠΉ

Is music really my calling and could I get big? I’m really into it and I wanna pursue the alternative genre but idk if it’s just wishful thinkingΒ 

β€œAnd we’ll all dance along to the sound of your death! We’ll love again, we’ll laugh again, and it’s better off this way…” -Gerard Way 🎼
Replying to @XxZ0mb1esR0txX (post is on page 1): β€œI'd like a tarot reading. I hope my future holds lots of money and a hot boyfriend.”

@XxZ0mb1esR0txX


HELP- UR SO REAL FOR THAT-

Hnmmmmmm :p will I still be with my partner in da future :3 (WHY'S HE ALL I CAN THINK OF- ToT) I freaking hope so :PP (ok ik I sound like another cringy teen but seriously /half j)

Replying to @samurai (post is on page 1): β€œ@silas 10 of swords reversed, the empress reversed, and the ace of pentaclesim getting that there needs to be some kind of acknowledgement of what happened b...”

@samurai hey! i wanted to let you know i followed your advice and it seems to be going well for me. friend isnt sure she wants to stay friends and i can respect that but for now we’re having a lovely time

Listing 41-44 of 44   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.