Home» Forum» General Discussion» Comment and I'll give you a random MCR song

Comment and I'll give you a random MCR song

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 56   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

I see a lot of these and think they're super fun so I decided to do my own. Leave a comment and I'll give you a random MCR song . 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Replying to @badwolf (post is on page 1): “me me me ”

@badwolf hiiiiiiii !!!! 

Dead ! From the black parade

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed I LOVE IT

Greetings

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

@NthingmoreNthingLess and salutations ! 

Headfirst for halos 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

howdy! :>

@XxMimikyu_uses_SwaggerxX howdy 🤠 

Bury me in black 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Hi!! Me maybe??? >_<

@XxpoisonxX hi!!!

Fake your death from May death never stop you 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed omg peak!!! Thank you!:D

hii ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

@Silly guy hi ! 

Our Lady of sorrows 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed omg thats one of my favs !! i love bullets ^_^

@Silly guy me too! Bullets is my favorite MCR album 😊 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

helloo I wanna start listening to them sooo

@˚。⋆⊹໒ 𝐋𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐆 ⊹⋆。˚ yay ! 

I'm not okay (I promise) from Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?


hiii

@__TYL3R__ hi!!! 

To the end ! 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

helooo

@razor2rosary hi!!

You know what they do to guys like us in prison 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Here!

Listing 21-40 of 56   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.