Home» Forum» General Discussion» Comment and I'll give you a random MCR song

Comment and I'll give you a random MCR song

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-56 of 56   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

I see a lot of these and think they're super fun so I decided to do my own. Leave a comment and I'll give you a random MCR song . 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Replying to @aure (post is on page 2): “Here!”

@aure hi 👋 

Mama 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Replying to @Ziggy Drown_ed (post is on page 2): “@razor2rosary hi!!You know what they do to guys like us in prison ”

@Ziggy Drown_ed omg this is one of my favs!!

@razor2rosary me too! Its tied with Cemetery Drive for my favorite Three Cheers song ❤️ 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

hello !!

@COLE3 hi!!! 

Helena from Three Cheers ❤️ 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed jeez you were quick with it lol !

@COLE3 :banana: I need to log off and go to bed lol :dizzy:

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

hellohellohello :daydream:

@birdcagelullaby hello :3 . Omgosh that is funny 🤣 

Thank you for the venom

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed BEAUTIFUL THANKUUU :hysterical:

PLEASE I WANNA KNOW I FREAKING LUV MCR!!!!!! 


XoXo luv

@B1teme_V4mpLuvr hi!!!

Foundations of decay :)

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed OMG I AM SO HAPPY AWESOME SAUCE 

XoXo luv

Hello :P

@XxZ0mb1esR0txX hi :3

Early sunsets over Monroeville

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Replying to @Ziggy Drown_ed (post is on page 2): “@__TYL3R__ hi!!! To the end ! ”

@Ziggy Drown_edYAYYYY

Listing 41-56 of 56   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.