Home» Forum» Help & Advice» Masc or Androgynous voice training tips?

Masc or Androgynous voice training tips?

Back to Help & Advice

Anyone have tips for voice training? It just feels like I'm a little girl doing a deeper voice to play the dad during doll time. I'm doing big dog little dog and the yawn thing. Idk if how I sound is a normal part of the exercises or I'm not doing them right.


Testosterone will lower your voice naturally. If you can sing, I recommend singing Do-So scales, starting where comfortable, and moving a half step down each time to help stretch your lower range in a safe way.

Tips for speaking: More monotone. ZERO 'up speak'. Speak a bit more choppy, in a staccato manner rather than floridly flowing. Make more direct and shorter statements, rather than telling a story. 

You must be logged in to reply.