Home» Forum» General Discussion» Does anyone like nuikatsu? (Plushie adventures)

Does anyone like nuikatsu? (Plushie adventures)

Back to General Discussion

It's basically you take your plushies with you on adventures, and I've done that for a while I just didn't know it had a name! I like making accessories for my Pokemon plushies and taking them with me fun places and taking photos, I was wondering if anyone else does that? Not necessarily with just specifically Pokemon, but plushies in general 

here's one I took of my Eelektross at a Tamagotchi meet up as an example lol


°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Just a Bunny boy °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

is that what it's called? i just call it toting a toy around. i go through phases where i bring toys with me, then stop for a while, then start up again. i have a huge puppet that often comes with me when i take long trips and i can even do ventriloquism with him!

That sounds sick! I love puppets! Did you make him yourself? 


°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Just a Bunny boy °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I do something just like this, but with my calico critters! I also make them into little blogs, because why not. I had no idea it had a name either. You should start sharing your Nuikatsu, I would totally read/look at that blog or bulletin post. ☺

I feel like Calico Critters are perfect for this! So many cute clothes and they stand really well. I'll definitely start posting lil blogs and bulletins, I usually just post them on my Pokemon Tumblr blog lol 


°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Just a Bunny boy °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Oh I didn't know it had a name! I do this a lot with my Scolipede doll Beetroot. 


Mysterious WizardThe Radio StarMysterious Wizard

You must be logged in to reply.