Home» Forum» General Discussion» If you were an animal, what would you be + why?

If you were an animal, what would you be + why?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 46   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

I'll start: I think that I would be a white tailed deer! I live near a bunch of white tailed deer here in North America. I'm a very jumpy and easily scared person and I freeze like deers do, and I have big-ish eyes like a deer! plus my friends always say im one XD

probably a pig. at one point i was obsessed with a pig-themed character and i was curious what the actual animal was like, and as i started researching i realized i had a similar temperament. and not just bc i'm fat XDDDD although that doesn't help the comparison!!!

Probably a deer tbh, or like one of those monkeys at the zoo that gets really popular because the other monkeys don't like them. I'm not sure why 😭 

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

I would be a bunny or dog !!! I have a similar personality to both and people compare me to those animals a lot ^_^

i think id be a duck or a cat. i like making loud random noises and i like sleeping.

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

I'd be a human! 😎 Being a human is being the top of the food chain, the apex predator. The true single alpha double sigma tripple skibidi Ohio Rizzler of the animal kingdom.

So most defs human for sure!


probably a cat, they fluffy, they chilll 

I would be a fat horse because ill get to eat a lot of grass and jump around in my horse legs

fuck is the weirddo above me sying

Most definitely a cervidae of some kind, but more specifically, a moose. I've always found them to be fascinating. They're strong, steadfast, primarily unconquered, yet equilibrious (while, at times, they can be unpredictable). 

Or, a bird! More specifically, a peacock,, :') 

i always thought that if i were an animal i'd be a cat (used to be super introverted and quiet) but most of my friends say i'd be a dog and i now agree with them more (became extroverted and easily excitable) LOL

slayyyter in front of blue fireworks

I'd be a hyena 100%. I laugh and act like one- all my friends say I do- or a horse due to how fast I am, I care about looks (EXTREMELY), and have many emotional shifts. 

Ladybug or a bird of some kind I think !

fox. i just love everything bout foxes

If we're talking more like what fits my personality, I'd say maybe a crow or a squirrel - crippling anxiety, mild hoarding habit, often get called smart but I'm kinda derpy sometimes, and I love food. If we mean more like something I'd WANT to be, probably a fox just so I can have a fluffy tail, hehe. A silver tabby cat would be nice, too. Come to think of it, I've been compared to a cat a few times - jumpy, introverted, can fall asleep almost anywhere, and I'm autistic and some autistic people joke that we're a lot like cats (and I concur hehe).

I would want to be a cat. I could sit around all day, be worshipped for existing, I'd be beautiful and people might actually like me 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

bird.... ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ its REALLY hard to decide which bird id be specifically since if I was raised in the wild and had to fight for my life id probably be a completely different person. ok but bird though ♡♡♡♡

Birdbirdbirdbirdbird 🐦🦜🪿🐦‍🔥🐤🐓🦤🕊️🦢🐥🦩🦚🐣🦆🦃🐧🦅🦉

I'd probably also be a white tailed deer! (Doe) I often find myself relating to them in different ways, especially the whole deer in headlights thing

Also birds!! (Specifically doves/pigeons, barn owls, and corvids) I've loved birds for like years now and ALSO find myself relating to them, there are probably also a few others but these are the ones that are easier for me to explain 🦭🦭

I think I'd be either a slug or an octopus... or some other weird mollusk-adjacent creature.


a dog because i already lowk am one 🐶

I think I would be a house cat.. I would love a lifestyle of lounging around and eating occasionally, alongside all the other things cats do

I wanna be a capybara and just chill in a hot tub

Listing 1-20 of 46   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.