Home» Forum» General Discussion» If you were an animal, what would you be + why?

If you were an animal, what would you be + why?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 46   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

I'll start: I think that I would be a white tailed deer! I live near a bunch of white tailed deer here in North America. I'm a very jumpy and easily scared person and I freeze like deers do, and I have big-ish eyes like a deer! plus my friends always say im one XD

I think id be a dog! A thick stray :3

I would def be a skunk, I have a black and white color palette and some pungent/weird perfumes, like my hair teased/fluffed up like their tails, distrust/dislike people, and like weed.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5-T5lLKD9aXi55f0EQ0nfcwsYCTVWa3eGL_ctyDcJdg&s=10

"They say that all dreams can come true... They forgot to mention nightmares are dreams too...."

some people have compared me to an extremely domesticated housecat, but i feel more like a mutt lap dog or perhaps a raccoon attempting to be perceived as domesticated to get food. perhaps im even one of the many species of outdoor cockroach that is not a pest (such as the "palmetto bug"). :D

jellyfish! they look cool just like me ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

Wolf cause I js got that alpha in me 

"Dünya sevgisi bütün hataların başıdır."
- Resulullah s.a.v.

bunny...

I say this only because I really like bunnies..

border collie i think..........ive been compared to a lot of dogs & i lowk really resonate with them but a border collie just feels like. me

Horse. Enduring, fast, funny. Sometimes temperamental though.

A hyena, cus im mental.

i would be a coipo because we both are a giant disgusting rat 🔥🔥🔥 people usually mistakes us for others or call us by the wrong name

I want to say fox because I love em but realistically (as if me turning into an animal is realistic) probably a dog. Friends tend to say I look like a cat and act like a dog so I'm the default animals I guess

Replying to @evander (post is on page 1): “I would be a fat horse because ill get to eat a lot of grass and jump around in my horse legs”

@evander would sure hope a horse has horse legs

@Eli doesnt matter if I have dog legs cat legs fish legs or no legs horses have so much food bro like imagine having infinite food OR LIKE imagine the ground being made of beer and pigs

fuck is the weirddo above me sying

@evander I was abt to say fair but you came up with BEER and pigs? Out of all things, infinite beer and pigs.. dude now I gotta unadd you for this cursed taste

@Eli No IM SORRY IM SORRY i mispelt bears and pears

fuck is the weirddo above me sying

Meowl

@notjamer wasting all my kudos on this

@Eli

Me too

Animal: Axolotl

Reason: Axolotl

I think I’d be a luna moth! Despite the fact that it has my name, I feel like I function at my optimum at night. What I meant by function is that I think a lot about things at that time. I like thinking :)

Listing 21-40 of 46   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.