Home» Forum» General Discussion» Comment and I'll give you a random book title from my Goodreads

Comment and I'll give you a random book title from my Goodreads

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 30   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

Comment and I'll give you a random book title that I've read 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

😼 (just no NSFW books 🙏)

The night comes down like Heaven.

@Autumn ⋰˚☆ like romance / booktok books ? If so dw that's not my jam 

Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@🖤♥️Princess Peroxide♥️🖤 The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Hellou

Hi!!
Frank Herbert's Dune 


🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Helloooo:blush:

@Whimsyy hi!!! I love cat-erpillar 😊 

Singer of all songs by Kate Constable 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed thank you!! :-D

@thevoidisred hola! 

Hatchet by Brian Paulson 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@thevoidisred it's a good book, I really like all of gary Paulson's stuff. He has a pioneer / frontier series with a boy protagonist and those are really good too

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Hell yeah, I'm totally here for this! As a writer, I gotta know my fortune 🤔

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 I'll give you my fsvrite book ever -

Bastard out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed Just Googled the book and now I am on my way to my local bookstore to see if I can find a copy! I'm extremely interested!


Update: Just checked my local stores online before going and turns out they don't have any hardcovers! Super sad :die:

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 it is a very sad and dark book but it is very well written 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed I can tell! I was sort of relating to the main character as I was going on to read about it!

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 oh no :(

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

hello :))

Kayla⟡ wrote:
hello :))


@Kayla⟡ The Bell Jar by sylvia plath 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed thanks so much i think lol :lol:

Do u like fantasy books? I do. I'd like to hear some awesome recommendations, even if its not fantasy I'd like to hear any awesome ones.

Listing 1-20 of 30   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.