Home» Forum» General Discussion» Comment and I'll give you a random book title from my Goodreads

Comment and I'll give you a random book title from my Goodreads

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-30 of 30   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

Comment and I'll give you a random book title that I've read 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Replying to @SolomonKane882 (post is on page 1): “Do u like fantasy books? I do. I'd like to hear some awesome recommendations, even if its not fantasy I'd like to hear any awesome ones.”

@SolomonKane882 I do like fantasy ! 

Some of my favorites are The Hobbit and The Lord of the rings trilogy by Jrr Tolkien, The bitter kingdom books by Rae Carson, ASOIAF by Grr Martin, the singer of all songs by Kate Constable, the once upon a curse books by EL baker, Inkspell and The dragonrider books by Cornelia Funke

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed No way I like ASOIAF too and Tolkien's books as well! I haven't heard of bitter kingdom so I'll check that one out. 

Hej

@wizard ahoy hoy 

Thw wanderer by Sharon creech

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed

Thank you! I just read a bit about it and it sounds like a really sweet book, love that it's set on the sea ⛵ yaaa 

@wizard yes I like it, it's very cute 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

hihi :3 

“i’m not unhinged, i'm loose. the door still operates” -jerma985

@DIZMAL hi :3

The exorcist by William peter blatty

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

hihihi!!

@razor2rosary howdy doodley neighborino ! 

Sarah plain and tall by Patricia maclachlan

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Listing 21-30 of 30   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.