Comment and I'll give you a random book title that I've read
Comment and I'll give you a random book title that I've read
😼 (just no NSFW books 🙏)
@Autumn ⋰˚☆ like romance / booktok books ? If so dw that's not my jam
Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer
@🖤♥️Princess Peroxide♥️🖤 The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
Hellou
Hi!!
Frank Herbert's Dune
Helloooo![]()
@Whimsyy hi!!! I love cat-erpillar 😊
Singer of all songs by Kate Constable
@Ziggy Drown_ed thank you!! :-D
@thevoidisred hola!
Hatchet by Brian Paulson
@thevoidisred it's a good book, I really like all of gary Paulson's stuff. He has a pioneer / frontier series with a boy protagonist and those are really good too
Hell yeah, I'm totally here for this! As a writer, I gotta know my fortune 🤔
@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 I'll give you my fsvrite book ever -
Bastard out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison
@Ziggy Drown_ed Just Googled the book and now I am on my way to my local bookstore to see if I can find a copy! I'm extremely interested!
Update: Just checked my local stores online before going and turns out they don't have any hardcovers! Super sad ![]()
@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 it is a very sad and dark book but it is very well written
@Ziggy Drown_ed I can tell! I was sort of relating to the main character as I was going on to read about it!
@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 oh no :(
hello :))
@Ziggy Drown_ed thanks so much i think lol ![]()
Do u like fantasy books? I do. I'd like to hear some awesome recommendations, even if its not fantasy I'd like to hear any awesome ones.
You must be logged in to reply.