Home» Forum» Games» CLLUB PENGUIN REWIND!!!

CLLUB PENGUIN REWIND!!!

Back to Games
Listing 1-20 of 31   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓


Honestly been missing club penguin a little extra lately. I played a lot of newcp but for some reason they erased my profile(?) and I had to make a new one today :(( Anyway yall got any cool stories ab club penguin?!!

oh no, that's horrible D: why did they erase ur profile?? can I add u with ur new profile? :3

I don't have any cool story from cp, since I don't play it all the time, js when I'm bored :P

@nanina I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ERASED IT:cry::grr: One day I tried logging in and it said a penguin like this doesn't exist;(( I was really sad. My user is emkasemka<33 Other than that tho love New Club Peguin:star:

Mmm no cool stories but I still have cp for my Nintendo DS :D


@Corpse-princess2.0 Whaaaat and does it work ???? Like can you play on the oldest one? :OOOO

@st4rkiller. YES IT WORKS :3 AND WYM OLDEST ONE :OO (I just realized I lefts caps on and I'm too lazy to re type this all)  (it's the spy one) I think it's called elite penguin :3 (I gotta look but I'm comfy XD)

@Corpse-princess2.0 The capslock thing is real xd. The official Club penguin (with the multiplayer and the different locations, puffles etc. ) was bought by disney in 2007 and then 2016 they decided to scrap the entire artstyle and the entire game as a whole and change it to 3d typcal disney mobile game - think animal jam and overall everybody was really sad and distraught and no one liked it - so they scrapped it completely ( i think?) and then peolple made copies of the original game like New club penguin - which basically mimics the oldest version - but all our old acounts are lost:((((

Why Is Disney Closing Club Penguin? | The Rocky Safari

@Corpse-princess2.0 just realised how long that came out srry im a big club penguin nerd0.0

@st4rkiller. ITS ALRIGHT!!!!! I NERD OUT ALOT TOO XD 

woah!! Okay I wasn't allowed to have a phone as a kid so I didn't know that!! Typical money hungry Disney tho !! But it's sad the accounts were gone now :C !!!!!!!!!!!!

@Corpse-princess2.0 Yesss it's such a shameee;(( BOO DISNEY!! (Although I must say the disney events like descendants and frozen were the coolest shiz everrrrrr)

@Andrea Idk if it's a dumb question but have u tried the "ive forgotten my passwort' - even if you haven't - changing it might help and let you log in?

This reply was deleted.

@Andrea Oof well I think it kinda went down the same for me</3 but it's ok twin we will both start new ones and also it's new club penguin so u can't lose a membership and thats good:star:

st4rkiller wrote:
Honestly been missing club penguin a little extra lately. I played a lot of newcp but for some reason they erased my profile(?) and I had to make a new one today :(( Anyway yall got any cool stories ab club penguin?!!

GURL! I was obsessed with Club Penguin when I was a kid! I had these games growing up! What about you?

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 OMG EVERYONE HAD THESE EXCEPT MEEE😭 I just played the online version on pc :PP

@st4rkiller Not sure if your PC is a gaming one or anything, but there are ways to play those games on it!

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

I have all the Club Penguin Nintendo games!

@SpaceWD cooool

club penguin is back wat... 

where can i play?

@SolomonKane882 Its just a copy but it's identical to the og its called New club penguin :>

@st4rkiller Oh hell! ill check it out.

Listing 1-20 of 31   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.