Home» Forum» Games» CLLUB PENGUIN REWIND!!!

CLLUB PENGUIN REWIND!!!

Back to Games
Listing 21-31 of 31   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓


Honestly been missing club penguin a little extra lately. I played a lot of newcp but for some reason they erased my profile(?) and I had to make a new one today :(( Anyway yall got any cool stories ab club penguin?!!

I faintly remember being in like the jail and would spam the I think alert emoji(?) to alert when ppl were trying to escape, I also remember the element rock paper scissors thing or sumthing like that with fire, water and ice

meow meow meow

@Ev3 Hihii thats so cool ahaha - also yessss the element rock paper scissors was always soooo good!!!

Replying to @st4rkiller (post is on page 1): โ€œ@nanina I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ERASED ITย One day I tried logging in and it said a penguin like this doesn't exist;(( I was really sad. My user is emkasemka&l...โ€

@st4rkiller I've sent u a request!! :3

@nanina I accepted<3333

Replying to @๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ (post is on page 1): โ€œ@st4rkiller Not sure if your PC is a gaming one or anything, but there are ways to play those games on it!โ€

@๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ I'll for sure try to install them on my pc<3

@st4rkiller Look into using Dolphin Emulator to play those games! I canโ€™t tell you how to get the games, but I can promise you donโ€™t necessarily have to look to hard either; Google is your friend!

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ TYSMMM!!

Try Club Penguin Journey, itโ€™s the best :)

be kind<

ย @Miss Fairyโœจ I willl<3

i had a whole club penguin phase when i was about 10, only after it shut down though.

@stevee Aw man:/

Listing 21-31 of 31   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.