Home» Forum» Music» Who makes music

Who makes music

Back to Music

Yeah Just Wondering Who Makes Music. 

i make da music occasionally

sometimes! not producing just the other aspects of music making

me!

Have a few tracks and covers. Not a professional. The original tracks are uploaded in my profile (and music services). Soon will be in the studio to do the next track. [= Tracks in Bulgarian.

musicians make music

i have a demo out!!! i'm planning on making more music soon tho

she/her pronouns

I do tinker with some tunes - no prior experience, but I have a lot of fun messing around with FL Studio. I mostly make ambient/dark ambient stuff, but recently been dabbling with a bit of techno

I do. Mostly shoegaze stuff with vocaloid. I use LMMS. It's cool.

i do

I'm the bassist for a band lol and we have 1 song out rn. Sounds like shit tho so that's why we're gonna re-record it and put it in an album we're almost done with lolll. We're called Extract btw

Signature
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭" - Kurt Cobain

check out ΔUGIE their dope 

https://friendrewind.com/augie 

i do sometimes :p:

You must be logged in to reply.