Home» Forum» Movies & TV» favorite vampire movie?

favorite vampire movie?

Back to Movies & TV

what's your favorite vampire themed movie?

mine has to be Martin (1977) or The Lost Boys (1987)

valpire wrote:
what's your favorite vampire themed movie?mine has to be Martin (1977) or The Lost Boys (1987)

First and foremost, I fucking love The Lost Boys! For me though, I would have to say my favourite vampire movie would be Fright Night (2011)! Super obsessed with the vampire actor聽:loveeyes:聽

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@饾悞饾惄饾悶饾惂饾悳饾悶饾惈 totally agree with you about the vampire actor (sadly forgot his name in the movie)

@valpire I definitely couldn鈥檛 forget Colin Ferrell鈥檚 name lol

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

30 Days of Night

Nosferatu (both the original silent film, and the most recent remake!)

The new Dracula (2025) movie is so good!

But fright night has got to be my favorite

Dracula from 2025 and Lost Boys.

sinners or the lost boys. i love scary vampires so much.

love, sky<

You must be logged in to reply.