Home» Forum» Movies & TV» Favorite werewolf movie?

Favorite werewolf movie?

Back to Movies & TV

Someone posted favorite vampire movie, but what about favorite were wolf movie?

Mines probs Werewolf in london!

oooh i like this.  I feel like the werewolf genre is so lacking and needs so many more movies. 

I personally am fond of  "bad moon" as a sort of hidden gem. 

But dog soldiers and the howling def up there too. 

hoping others got some deep cuts out there i might have missed. i love a good werewolf creature effect. Especially if its bloody. 

OOH AND GINGER SNAPS omg awesome. 

ginger snaps!

The Howling was my first time watching a werewolf movie, and it freaked me out as a kid. I was definitely too young to watch lol.

Van Helsing... I know it's not strictly a werewolf movie but the werewolf designs are one of my favorites

American Werewolf in London is probably number 1 for me but also I got a soft stop for this goofy ass movie 

-Mave 🎃✌️

@✳Maveth✳ my partner loves this movie! It's one of his all time favorites.  =D

~°☆Get in loser, we're living past the end our myth☆°~

The Wolf Man-1941 

Más o Menos wrote:
The Wolf Man-1941 

Classic :-]

✳Maveth✳ wrote:
American Werewolf in London is probably number 1 for me but also I got a soft stop for this goofy ass movie 

Silver Bullet! LMAO that sure was a fun one, been ages since i've watched it. I remember renting it from Blockbuster.

Cursed, starring Christina Ricci (2005). A little goofy, but the transformation effects and werewolf prosthetics are very good in my opinion. Unrated version, though (not even sexual, just a bit more gore).


Cursed (2005)

~°☆Get in loser, we're living past the end our myth☆°~

You must be logged in to reply.