Home» Forum» General Discussion» Leave a comment and I'll channel a random deity to tell me what color your profile tastes like

Leave a comment and I'll channel a random deity to tell me what color your profile tastes like Closed

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 62   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓


~*: We'll see it through! :*~
Replying to @Sparklingsound (post is on page 1): “Yo wassup”

@Sparklingsound the mighty Saturn insists that your profile tastes like blue 💙 🔵 but not sky blue, navy blue 

~*: We'll see it through! :*~

@tellmesecrets


Well i'm not complaining. I love blue :]

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?
Replying to @Corpse-princess2.0 (post is on page 1): “Ello :3”

@Corpse-princess2.0 Te Rongo says you profile tastes like the puce.

~*: We'll see it through! :*~

OOOOOO FOR A MINUTE I THOUGHT YOU MEANT CHIP (puce is french for chip :3)

@tellmesecrets

Curious.. i'm betting green :lol:

@reverie99 Kali says chartreuse, actually.

~*: We'll see it through! :*~
Replying to @Nehiri (post is on page 1): “I sure hope I get Artemis answering my profile”

@Corpse-princess2.0 Te Rongo says you profile tastes like puce

~*: We'll see it through! :*~
Replying to @XxZ0mb1esR0txX (post is on page 1): “I bet I taste amazing UwU”

@XxZ0mb1esR0txX

Raijin agrees your profile tastes like the color orange... However, it does not taste like oranges.


~*: We'll see it through! :*~
Replying to @Nehiri (post is on page 1): “I sure hope I get Artemis answering my profile”

@Nehiri 

I'm sorry I can't summon specific deities. Would you like me to leave a message for Artie?

~*: We'll see it through! :*~


@GOAT Hermes says that your profile tastes like silver.

~*: We'll see it through! :*~

Woo my turn

"Thank God I am deemed worthy to be hated by the world"

:banana: me pleeeease 

✧・゚ ♡ G ♡ ・゚✧

Given how my profile looks, I am very curious what deity I get and what they have to say about it, lol

This reply was deleted.


Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

I hope I get a good flavor

and a hot girl deity

I want to pick up this call.

I’m curious 👀

@tellmesecrets tell me a secret :banana:

💋 Jamz 💋
Mortuary Science Student • Artist • Gamer • Blogger
"Be the change you want to see."
Be kind, Rewind

cool cool cool

two things awe me most: the starry sky above me, and the moral law within me"

hiiii

"Give me Strength!" YEAH!
Listing 21-40 of 62   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.