

Hello :3

@Sol Friggin Shiva told me your profile tastes like purple.
@tellmesecrets hmmmm. When I hear something tastes like purple I assume grape and I'm actually quite fond of grape. Hell yeah

Uno reverse card. I suggest it tastes like cheap cigarettes. Defy me.
@Sardonic The Hedgehog pfft, that's not what Quetzalcoatl told me.
@tellmesecrets What sayeth Quetzalcoatl?
@Sardonic The Hedgehog green, big dog
@tellmesecrets Ah, good call. I forgot I switched back to the damask wallpaper. Thank you for consulting Quetzalcoatl.
it can’t taste anything other than pink, or more specifically neopolitan ice cream
@ziv Tyr agrees and your profile is definitely pink 🩷
ROFLMAO!!!! 🤣🤣😂😂😅😅
@Cranky Old Witch the mighty goddess Hera says your profile tastes sunny yellow
Me please 🥺 🙏 🤣
@Def3ct the All Father, Odin demands that I tell you your profile tastes like the color of freshly driven snow.
Yo wassup
Ello :3
I bet I taste amazing UwU
I always get raspberry parfait or something close to that, what say your deity?


I sure hope I get Artemis answering my profile



You must be logged in to reply.