Home» Forum» General Discussion» Tell me a story/something about yourself and get some songs I found on pintrest + an explanation

Tell me a story/something about yourself and get some songs I found on pintrest + an explanation

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 29   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

I'm only a child guys so mb if I don't respond immediately or give you what you wanted :gasp: also i spend too much time on pintrest i'm sorry 

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

i had a tumblr account for all of 3 days and i ended up deleteing it because whenever i consume to much dan and phil content i start violently shaking and feeling like im gonna throw up and my entire feed on tumblr was dan and phil

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__ what 😭 honestly this is so valid omg

Ummm blister in the sun by violent femmes bc I feel like that's something that would happen in a movie while that was playing 

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere

this song sounds like exactly how i felt everytime i was on tumblr

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

i dont have funny stories, they r all so weird, but ill give u one that i now find kinda funny

so like im lactose intolerant but 2 me that is just a suggestion so what would i do? eat crepes with chocolate n milk for breakfast everyday. did not go well, as soon as i got 2 school i would RUN 4 the bathroom to shit my brains out. anyways, one day it was very hot n when its got i get nauseous, well i really felt like i needed 2 throw up bc i had eaten the crepes n the milk so i got 2 school n i yelled at my friends like "SOMEONE COME W ME IM GONNA THROW UP" so one of them came with me, we ran 2 the bathroom n while i was hunched over the toilet this man turns 2 me n says "i had the greatest hook up this weekend" ... BUDDY NOT THE TIME NOR THE PLACE! anyways, i dont have normal stories or fun facts so yeah... hope i didnt freak u out w this......

XoXo luv

@B1teme_V4mpLuvr what are you okay now 😭

Okay I don't really have a logical reason for this but that story kinda reminds me of Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters by epic rap battles 💔 

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere yeah im fine now, i mean i still treat lactose intolerance like a suggestion but yk, im pissing myself laughing w the song rn

XoXo luv

I have an ao3 account and I've only written one story on there for a friend, it was a cringey fluffy y/n fanfic for a fandom I'm not a part of - the transformers fandom. Not my best work tbh. Besides that, I mostly read fanfics. Sometimes it's healthy yaoi, sometimes it's toxic yaoi, either way 90% of the time it's yaoi. What frustrates me is the reader/y/n fanfics. There's very little male reader fics and sometimes the male reader fics get clumped together with gender neutral fics. And when there is a male reader fic, the reader is the most boring person ever. I understand that y/n or the reader insert is supposed to be this character you can insert yourself onto, but that doesn't mean they have to be basic. Add some spice to your y/n if you ever find yourself writing a y/n fanfic, hell, make them the most evil person to exist if you want - just season them.

@XxZ0mb1esR0txX wait I never thought about that that's so sad 😭 I'm noticing that now w tmnt reader fics now. 


Soooo I have a few songs bc I'm not sure how to pin down that feeling

Superfast jellyfish by Gorillaz 

Tom's diner by Suzanne Vega and DNA 

And My way by Frank Sinatra for when you finally find the fics ur looking for!!!

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere I've never heard of any of those songs before, I'll prob take a listen to one or two of them. :) Now I might make a blog post ranting about fanfics lol.

@XxZ0mb1esR0txX awesome!! I hope you like them lmk what you think :)

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

One time my friend baked an entire pan of tiramisu for another friend of mines birthday in middle school and we all got one slice at my lunch table. Only i ended up being the one to finish the entire pan (including some slices given to me by friends) because im that fat for tiramisu. i LOVE tiramisu

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

@NthingmoreNthingLess I love that omg,, I've never had tiramisu I need to try it now 🥹

Have you ever been mellow by the party animals 

And Good habits (and bad) bc this sounds like something that would happen in Clarence 

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

Bit of a doozy, but trust me when I say this really happened.

So this one time I dozed off to Silver Screen Classics (which, for reference, is like the Canadian equivalent of Turner Classic Movies), and like 15 minutes later I was awoken by the loudest gunshot sound effect ever created. When I opened my eyes, I witnessed black and white footage of some guy in a ruffled suit begging for money, for some fundraiser (there was a number on the screen and everything, although I didn't call it) while a woman played dead on a bench behind him. 

After maybe a couple of minutes of this it cut to an old Jerry Lewis film (and I somehow still remember which one it was, "At War with the Army") in perhaps the worst quality imaginable, like an old VHS tape that had been watched a trillion times to the point where the picture is shaky and there's little to no detail left. Occasionally there'd be a ticker across the screen that would flash some really stupid joke, of which I can't quite remember for the life of me.

So this went on for about an hour, Jerry Lewis clips interspersed with some screwed-up fundraiser. Eventually, the movie ended, and the guy in the suit disappeared, and the credits rolled, of which I also remember little to nothing about, except for one of them which displayed at the very end: "A CHANNEL ZERO PRODUCTION". And then it was over. I think Chariots of Fire started playing afterwards.

Everyone I've told this story to hasn't believed it. I tried to look for it the day after but couldn't find any trace of it. Whatever played that night has haunted me ever since. 

@BurnsCarpenter this is actually so spooky I need to live this

I have a few bc I love the vibe of this sm

Horse with no name by America 

I dream of jesus by the dead milkmen 

And maybe like singing in the rain bc I think that would be funny

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

I have a pretty weird story. I was put into a groupchat with around 18 other people, not including the two people in charge of the gc. The two people in charge said if we all email one of the them by the deadline, money would be distributed among us. It went on about a month... lots of things went down.

@aynalovesquasars

I swear this happened to me once too

Funked up by OR3O

Pepper by bhs

Kokomo by the beach Boys 

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere Yo wait who was the person that made the gc??

@aynalovesquasars I highkey don't remember 😭I remember seeing alot of posts talking about it on tumblr during like 2020 tho

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

i'm very sensitive to loud noises, even tho i love loud music and going to concerts it's really hard bc i get overwhelmed fast. also sensitive to touch, i'm very into physical contact w my loved ones but there are zones that make me to uncomfortable even the smallest touch

@parxenjoyer_Cam 

Sweet meat by pig face !!^^

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)
Listing 1-20 of 29   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.