Home» Forum» General Discussion» Tell me a story/something about yourself and get some songs I found on pintrest + an explanation

Tell me a story/something about yourself and get some songs I found on pintrest + an explanation

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-29 of 29   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

I'm only a child guys so mb if I don't respond immediately or give you what you wanted :gasp: also i spend too much time on pintrest i'm sorry 

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

When I was a kid (maybe like 10 ish) I was at my church and I went up to this lady with her toddler and told her "I hope your child sees kindness as a chore". I said this with absolute kind sincerity, because I myself saw (and see) POLITENESS as a chore, but everybody expects it anyways and it makes other people happy, which is why I said it. The mother was like "oh no no no" and started to explain why that wasn't "good", but I just zoned out like "Huh... what an interesting reaction". And then I said the same thing to somebody else with their kid and got a similar reaction, but again didn't listen to their explanation and just came to the conclusion that, for some reason, people disagree with this.

In case it was not already very obvious, I have multiple mental health issues. Give me your song

@Gaiety_and_Insanity wait I feel like I would do this too 🥹😓😓

Also I've never met another object show fan who isn't like 15 so that's so cool I didn't know you could have interests when your older than 18

Uhh Oh Bo by Bo Burnham

Sue me by Aubrey Hobert (like bc this song gives that kind of compliment but like on accident)

Ballad of John and Yoko by the Beatles bc I needed a reason to rec someone this song 

Tom's Diner by Suzane Vega and DNA

And Gnaw AND miracles by Alex g 

Also im so sorry if this offends you 😭😭 idk why it would but I'm highkey an anxious wreck and need to say it anyway 


The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Gaiety_and_Insanity OHHH AND BLISTER IN THE SUN BY VIOLENT FEMMES AND LOOK WHO'SE INSIDE AGAIN BY BO BURNHAM

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere

Oh my stars I deadass love Bo Burnham and know Toms diner. I'm gonna listen to them and give my reply

Oh Bo, Bo Burnham: I like him so I have immediate positive bias, but it's not something I'd listen to normally. Very very Bo Burnham though, he's one of my weird movie guys. Also when he said "success" I thought he was gonna say "six seven" and went tense like I had a flashback. it was wrong on so many elevator levels joke haha

Sue Me by Auberty Hobert: THe part about wanting to be toxic is somewhat relatable. Sounds like something I might hear at a party (I've never been to a party so I have no idea). It's rather heterosexual, which I found surprising to be related to me.

Ballad of John and Yoko, by The Beatles: A song about being hunted and running away? Perfect.

Toms diner, Suzane Vega and DNA: I originally only listened to the cover of this, so I was surprised at first to hear the original version. The woman singing has a much more calming voice, though. The changed lyric surprised me too. QUEER CODED? How very me.

Gnaw, Alex G: This person has made me cry so I know it's gonna be good. Kind of hard to get a message, but I do like the sound of it.

Miracles, Alex G: Not really a song I would expect from Alex, but pretty peaceful.

Look Who's Inside Again, Bo Burnham: RAAAAH I LOVE THIS SONG ITS ACTAULYLY IN MY 'It's me" PLAYLIST RAAAAH

Blister in the sun, Violent Femmes: I'm mostly neutral to this one, but it sounds pretty okay.

Don't worry at all, I'm not offended by your choices.

@Gaiety_and_Insanity YAYY IM SO GLAD YOU LIKED THEM :elephant::elephant: making forum posts highkey stresses me out 💔💔 but im so glad you liked them that's awesome 

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

i count every time i go up stairs and also when i walk. the stairs in the house are 14 (some argue 13!). i walk in 4s (marching band) and if i stop on a 1 or 3 i shuffle my second foot enough for it to count as a step. -- if you meant something normal, i'm the youngest child, learning piano, i like games with lore and scrimblo characters :D

i got bitten by a tarantula once as a kid because i was picking cool leaves during autumn. i still pick shit off the ground every day, all day:banana:

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich spür' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading

@St. Dzik Stiglitz. I love that sm


Trees and flowers by strawberry switchblade bc I feel like this gives 'i hate the flowers and the way they tower over me' but like in a cool way

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@InkSqxid omg games w lore is so real


Uhhh Rules by Mistki

When I'm Sixty four by the Beatles 

Sandy by Alex g

 And alsoForever by Alex G

Also Bigmouth strikes again by the smith's 

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)
Listing 21-29 of 29   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.