Home» Forum» General Discussion» Post your Memes

Post your Memes

Back to General Discussion

I need a laugh. Post your memes, old, new, or ones you made yourself. Doesn't matter, show me what you laugh at!

    ∧∧
~′ ̄ ̄(,,゚Д゚) < Nice Post
UU ̄U U

Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

Ya girl is chronically ill, so I have lots of meds and self deprecating humor saved to my phone.

@kaylvang 𓍢ִ໋❀ lol I love the genuine stupidity and Kermit one 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?


112b569292e9dd763ad6ffeef2e6bb07.jpg

This may contain: a man standing in front of a blue background with the words when that buffalo chicken get in my system

Story pin image

This may contain: a man in a suit and tie is making a funny face

This may contain: an image of a cartoon character saying why are we not dismembering and eating these people?

"Thank God I am deemed worthy to be hated by the world"
This reply was deleted.

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?
Peter Alert


hoy se come... perro al palo

un bolillo pal susto

You must be logged in to reply.