Home» Forum» Games» Ost Recommendations?

Ost Recommendations?

Back to Games
Listing 21-29 of 29   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

If I can recommend any ost’s it’s gotta be Va-11 Hall-A, Metropolis Street Racer, and Sonic mania. Va-11 Hall-A is a cyberpunk bartending game and its ost fits that vibe completely, its got synthwave electronica and even chiptune all mixed in there in amazing soundtrack that fits any nighttime drive. Metropolis Street racer is well a racing game, but its soundtack is intresting as it shares a similar talent to another well known Ost. Tj davis provides the vocals to many of the tracks and if that name sounds familiar it’s because she was the voice that sang for the Sonic R soundtrack. This ost is almost like a spiritual successor to that one, so if your like me and love some 90’s europop your gonna love this. And finally sonic mania, nothing to say its sonic mania every song is amazing and tee lopes is too cool for school. If somehow you haven’t listened to mania’s soundtrack yet, do it, now. Leave any recommendations for soundtracks you have, would love to check em out.

Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number 

the soundtracks throughout the persona 3 games both old & new are phenomenal, i'm sure you're bound to find something to groove to ♬ ♪~و(,; ⩌ ;,) ٩

@NíKO

I do love those soundtracks, Color your night especially is too fucking good, maybe one of the best songs of the series and thats sayin something.

Sonic CD, especially the JP versions of the intro and special stage

@Justy4956/AxenTheLotl

Sonic CD OST is a classic, genuinely not even a mid song on that disk. I also love the special stage theme, probably my favorite in the series. For my favorite track though has gotta be metallic madness bad future, something about the song itself personally insulting you for screwing up is so damn cool, not to mention the beat and instruments, just perfectly fits the atmosphere of this mechanical nightmare, while still being funky. Sonic DEAD or Alive is M-M-MINE

@Orum

I agree, it does very well capture the mess that Robotnik makes out of the place in the Bad Futures.

Stray.

The music takes on a far more ambience-like approach, and is just divine at times. Wouldn't recommend it as study music, except for maybe Ant Village, The Notebooks, and Guardian, because of just how emotive it can be, but definitely worth a listen.

And so I wake in the morning and I step outside and I
Take a deep breath and get real high and I
Scream at the top of my lungs, what's going on?

@December Winterwolf

Always love an ambient soundtrack, sometimes its nice to just zone out and put yourself in the world the music creates. Will definitely take a peak at the soundtrack as I was always interested in stray since the first teaser but never got around to it. 




The Sims OST. The Sims 1 soundtrack knows exactly what it's doing, fits the vibe. Build\buy mod music is so enjoyable i listen to it when i need to concentrate. literally heaven

Listing 21-29 of 29   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.