Home» Forum» Books & Writing» Recommend me please!

Recommend me please!

Back to Books & Writing

Hello everyone!

So I am not much of a reader, I almost don't read nothing unless what it is on a screen. 

I want to change this, but I don't know almost nothing about books, authors or whatever. 

I need somebody to recommend me a good book to "start" with. 


I think it would be cool to find some kind of a philosophic book that talks how bad the society is, one that complains about pretty much everything.


Again, I don't know how strange what I'm asking is, and Ik Im not giving much info, but I hope someone can help. 


Thank you all!

This is the one that got me started. Just can't argue with the logic. It's just a short essay from Victorian times, but it still rings true today, and if you'd like more there are some books to go with it.

Who is the Somebody?




To learn about topics like dualistic pantheism, ambitheism, Witnessing Shell Theory, Henogenic Volution Out-of-Everywhere, anarchism, mutualism, geo-mutualism, geo-mutualist panarchism, ambiarchism, amboibaiosis, Rapid Roles, Executive Consensus, the Principle of Fair Regard, antapodist vegetarianism, and much more, visit Ambiarchy Blog!

You must be logged in to reply.