Home» Forum» Web & Tech» Why do I get notices for blank photo folders

Why do I get notices for blank photo folders

Back to Web & Tech

I know someone else here not too long ago brought up this same exact thing and recently I began getting them. I have been getting notices of a person posting photos in their photo folder but when I go to check them out the folder will say 0 photos. If there are no photos or I can't view them then why I am getting notifications of them being posted?  This started about maybe a week ago? Any clue why? 

@Def3ct

It's a race condition between private user photos and the notification system. Still working on hunting it down 

Ok, I just remember someone else had made mention of the same thing here recently and then here like I said about a week ago it started happening with me when Cysper04 would post photos and there would be nothing there when I would go to look at them. 

@Def3ct

You must be logged in to reply.