Home» Forum» General Discussion» how do i know if im trans

how do i know if im trans

Back to General Discussion

title is self explanatory help a poor bisexual out

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

I mean it dependz a lot lmao, how do u feel abt ur gender in general in d first place?

๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜บ!! โญ

@leizy_boiled_noodles

idk i just wish i were a boy sometimes...and like my friend asked me if i had the option to press a button to change my gender if i would press it or not and lowkey i would press it

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@amazingsavv_ I mean if u feel like a man w no doubts of actually being a man u might be trans!! :DD

๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜บ!! โญ

I dunno actually!! I just felt more comfortable wearing masculine things and I found a name that I thought really described ME like not what I wanted to be but me NOW

while being a teenager youre most likely going to feel uncomfortable and not yourself in your body, but that doesn't not mean your trans! it doesnt hurt to experiment too. Pretend to be the gender you want online and see if it suits you. Then if safe and you feel like that's the right option, come out to your people in your life! It's never too late to backtrack or decide/realize youre actually not trans

maybe this advice will come in handy if you do end up being trans but when picking a name, i just picked one thay I didn't like TOO much but also liked a lot (also that had a meaning i liked) because people who are named after their parents dont choose their names and probably font LOVE LOVE LOVE it so I wanted to do that too.

You must be logged in to reply.