Home» Forum» General Discussion» mod team appreciation post

mod team appreciation post

Back to General Discussion

theyre doing a good ass job getting the gore accounts down...thank you if any mods see this :star:

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Yess thank u mods!!!!! <33

1 2 3 we love Yaoi

HYPING THEM UP !! We're like all their cheerleaders or something !! :clap:

one apple a day, or something like that ! ♡

thx mods!! :nod:

𖹭 all we are is bullets 𖹭

ty mods 

@hhi

dude ur literly the one who posted the gore blogs

1 2 3 we love Yaoi

thank you moderators, never die

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE

thxs mods!! <33

𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘺!! ⭐

THX MODS!!!!

TYSM MODS YOURE THE BEST!!! <3

Due to the rising cost of ammunition, I will no longer be able to provide a warning shot. Thanks for your understanding!

Thank you @Def3ct you and your staff are doing a solid job. :)

I can't blame you guys as you guys have no control who comes in here.


I have a suspicion where these trolls come from and what's the motivation behind this but I have no proof to back it up.

But I hope these trolls would stop wasting their time here and will stop right away.

theyre traumatizing themselves to get them as soon as they pop up .. bless their souls ,,:cry:WE LUV U MODDSS

w Mods and BIG Ws to @Def3ct


Yes thank u!!


Love you modssss, take all my cupcakes.:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake:

THANK YOU MODS!!!!! WE LOVE YOU BIG FAN :daydream::daydream:

HIP HIP HOORAYING!!

You must be logged in to reply.