Home» Forum» General Discussion» Weirdest thing you’ve done for a piece of media/fandom?

Weirdest thing you’ve done for a piece of media/fandom?

Back to General Discussion

currently I am trying to use chaos magic to turn the ceaseless watcher into an egregore that I can use to make people tell me things. im not insane I just think it would be really fun and ive seen people use the power of zohran mamdani and netenyahu egregores to do things (im being so fucking serious) and I want to try too include me guys include meeeuhhhh

I also made a really shitty mask of the pumpkin rabbit from the Walten files when I was 10 made out of chunks of foam and cardboard and I’ve also public suited in my low quality £219 fursuit before. yeah 

When isha died, i made a little casket out of cardboard and nail polish, printed out a pic of her and put it inside.

@𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝄞t⨾𓍢ִ໋🕯️rip isha in the cardboard casket

i spent abt £30-40 from my bank account on aqua teen hunger force seasons on apple tv

@I_Love_Movies genuine question, why not pirate it? I haven’t paid to watch things in a long time 

@victorisavampire i dont rlly like the idea of piracy, bc i wouldnt steal anything and i prefer the idea of owning something than depending on a service to watch it (which may be hipocritical since its apple tv but i digress) 

@I_Love_Movies thats fair I guess, I do it bc I’m broke and hate companies and I like stealing (irl and digitally) 

You must be logged in to reply.