Home» Forum» General Discussion» reply and ill give yu a song

reply and ill give yu a song

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 60   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

REPLY REPLY REPLY

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Well of course! 

@Cranky Old Witch

wake me up when september ends - green day 

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@amazingsavv_ a classic, but about three days late! 😊

👀

UntitledAttachmentUntitled

@iamjazandilistentoittoo

i love ur profile...

drop dead - olivia rodrigo

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@amazingsavv_

Tysm!! Yours is so cool though I wish I had the time to make mine look like that 💔

Ooo I used to be obsessed with Olivia Rodrigo but I don't think I've heard that one, I'll listen to it

UntitledAttachmentUntitled

heyyy

@nyxliketrix

supermassive black hole - muse

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

b

𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘺!! ⭐

@leizy_boiled_noodles

thank you for the venom - my chemical romance

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

hii

''I'm not gonna bum in ur house or anything''- Chezdan Mills, 2009✧・゚: ✧・゚:.・゜

@Xo-Aniya_AnnihilatoR-oX

nails for breakfast tacks for snacks - panic! at the disco 

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@amazingsavv_ yay :) i love that song

''I'm not gonna bum in ur house or anything''- Chezdan Mills, 2009✧・゚: ✧・゚:.・゜

hii

@ribcrvsher

hand of blood - bullets for my valentine 

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

hello 👀👀👀👀

@victorisavampire

a forest - the cure

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.


𖹭 all we are is bullets 𖹭

@drwninglessonz

cubicles - my chemical romance

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

h

"gangstas wsp guysss??"
Mclovin
Listing 1-20 of 60   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.