Home» Forum» General Discussion» IF THE INTERNET DIED FOREVER TOMORROW WHAT WOULD YOU SAVE!?

IF THE INTERNET DIED FOREVER TOMORROW WHAT WOULD YOU SAVE!?

Back to General Discussion

Genuinely a fear of mine, I’m looking into getting a dvd burner.

But it’s a fun idea! Do you Any ideas on what to save? I’d love to take ideas 💖

🌟💖🌟💖🌟💖🌟💖🌟💖🌟💖

The entire internet, of course.

I also bought a dvd burner! I personally burn any of my favorite YouTube videos, shows without official dvd releases, etc!

nightcore. id save nightcore.

Id save stuff from the internet archive! Im a big fan of their cause and they have some real gems over there!!

I am saving my favourite tv shows & movies then adding them to a internet free archive. 

I need good TV & movies to drown out the hectic noise from life haha.

The entirety of ao3. I don't know how I'd do it but I'd find a way because I love ao3 and what they stand for.

Internet archive for sure and Wikipedia

🔆Sol🔆

@Sol yep, i would go out and buy huge hard drives and get Anna's Archive, Sci-Hub, Archive.org, and Wikipedia. Github might also be worth snagging as well. 

You must be logged in to reply.