Home» Forum» Food & Drink» American food

American food

Back to Food & Drink

Is American food really…that bad? Is it that shitty and addictive? I just read a post about someone going to America and realising how addicting the food is. I’m from Scotland and I’ve never been to America.. is it real slop or is the internet just exaggerating 

ive actually been over to the states and honestly, the food isnt terrible, like its nothing terribly exciting but i mean u can do far worse

95% of it is processed, fast food, or stuff from the grocery store, the 5% is actually good food that was made incredibly well 

@Nxys are the crisps good or no. like are Doritos better in ‘murica.

@victorisavampire kinda?? they are a little good, kinda bland, but they still have that one where all the spices are on one singular chip soo, what abt them in Scotland, are they good over there?

You must be logged in to reply.