Home» Forum» General Discussion» What are good AND bad facts about yourself?

What are good AND bad facts about yourself?

Back to General Discussion

Yes, good AND bad. I won’t judge you, because I’ve probably done worse. But I just want to hear about you all since I’m only friends with a few (34) people on here. I’ll give some of my own facts :3

- I’m really good in school and am almost a straight-A student

- My neurodivergence often gets me really stuck up on the ‘good’ way to do things, and it has led me to hurting people in the past. 

- I have 2 children (little Timmy the decidual cast, and Trixie my cat)

- I am vampire, angel and merman kin

- I almost exclusively read queer classicals

- I am heavily educated on different mental disorders/illnesses and plan to buy the DSM-5 to further my knowledge. 

now tell me yours…I’ll jot them down and keep them under my bed… I’m stalking you all 

Good things:

1-I’m really really talented at writing, so talented in fact I got invited to go on a full ride scholarship to YALE

2-I went to boarding school when I was little so I’m well mannered 

3-I have 2 dogs and 3 cats

4-I’m pansexual duhhhh💗💛💙

5-I strive to be the best and kindest person I possibly can bc I grew up w/o that kind of people in my life😁😁

6-I speak French and Spanish 

7-I play piano, drums, guitar, bass, and violin 

Bad things 😔😔:

1-I talk A LOT 

2-I’m introverted 

3-I’m a theater kid so randomly I will start bursting into a song 

4-I’m depressed so like randomly I will just start crying 

5-I’m really emotionally fragile so any hard words will tear my soul into pieces

6-I’m traumatized so if you ever were to even just raise your hand at me I will flinch bc I got hit a lot......yay...

7-I get really really attached to people so if you were to ever like friendship breakup with me I will just cry and be so fucking sad.

8-I’m lowk addicted to yuri/yaoi 


Anyways yeah um I’m uh very.......interesting 

You must be logged in to reply.