Home» Forum» Site Feedback» Undoing Deleted Blog Comments

Undoing Deleted Blog Comments

Back to Site Feedback

I accidentally deleted a commenter's comment on my blog for the second time when trying to delete my own (so that I can replace it without interjected formatting in my text). I really wish there was a way to undo those deletes. I lost contact with the person because I no longer have their screenname,

Also helpful would be fixing the textbox and not interjecting code or formatting into pasted text that doesn't show in the wysiwyg editor. 

Thanks.

To learn about topics like dualistic pantheism, ambitheism, Witnessing Shell Theory, Henogenic Volution Out-of-Everywhere, anarchism, mutualism, geo-mutualism, geo-mutualist panarchism, ambiarchism, amboibaiosis, Rapid Roles, Executive Consensus, the Principle of Fair Regard, antapodist vegetarianism, and much more, visit Ambiarchy Blog!

I think I am disliking the mouseover red x to delete comment replies, because that seems to be why I click delete on the button for the main comment instead. I would prefer a clear delete button for comment replies.

To learn about topics like dualistic pantheism, ambitheism, Witnessing Shell Theory, Henogenic Volution Out-of-Everywhere, anarchism, mutualism, geo-mutualism, geo-mutualist panarchism, ambiarchism, amboibaiosis, Rapid Roles, Executive Consensus, the Principle of Fair Regard, antapodist vegetarianism, and much more, visit Ambiarchy Blog!

Another solution may be to move the delete button for the original comment to the top of the comment, so that it does not get confused for being attached to the reply at the bottom of the thread.

To learn about topics like dualistic pantheism, ambitheism, Witnessing Shell Theory, Henogenic Volution Out-of-Everywhere, anarchism, mutualism, geo-mutualism, geo-mutualist panarchism, ambiarchism, amboibaiosis, Rapid Roles, Executive Consensus, the Principle of Fair Regard, antapodist vegetarianism, and much more, visit Ambiarchy Blog!

You must be logged in to reply.