i last listened 2
i like your hair
by scotty vanity
what about you?
i last listened 2
i like your hair
by scotty vanity
what about you?
I last listened to Starman by David Bowie :)
I last listened to Beautiful - Thulsa Doom vrs by HIM
Jumpin, Jumpin by Destiny's Child, been on a 90s/2000s music kick lately


@✴𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂✴ I LOVE that album, even have it on CD at home! I love all the singles, and Get On The Bus.

Mine is Faith Can Move A Mountain by the No Angels! 2000s european girl group RnB excellence 😇 I love the No Angels so much


Symmetry - Title Fight
Paranoid - Type O Negative (a cover of the song originally by Black Sabbath)
You're My Dream Catcher by A Heartwell Ending :P
dam dadi doo - fantasy project
spirit desire by tigers jaw!

In Circles - Sunny Day Real Estate
I have a new song hyperfixation lol


run rabbit by mollie elizabeth
Carry the zero by Built to Spill !!!!
I just found them today and theyre incredible
breathing by yellowcard! :)
Cojum Dip - Flesh-Eating Bacteria
@Xx-Dart-Darling-xX chemlab is so good!!
Texas by Tree.
@FullAheadFlank wow same... what a coincidence!!

@pennstationofficial Hmmm i wonder why...
You must be logged in to reply.