are proud of but no one ever asks you about?
are proud of but no one ever asks you about?
@Renn I speak 3 fluently (Spanish, English, and French) and enough Italian to get in trouble. I can get away with reading Portuguese, Gallego, and Castelan (Gallego and Castelan are close to Spanish, so I could technically have conversations with folks who speak them). Then there's Ladino, I can get the gist when reading it, but am nowhere near fluent enough to feel comfortable speaking it
Good for you for learning a new language!
@Witchy Cuban Crocodile that's incredible! II haven't even heard of some of those languages. Great job on learning all of those! And thanks I am having a blast so far. I'm 3 months in and I already feel like I know so much. Learning another language is so rewarding

waking up
@КРИПТИД should absolutely be proud of that, shit takes effort, good job
You must be logged in to reply.