right now for me it's "the fatal believer" by dir en grey and "voiceless" by 3teeth
right now for me it's "the fatal believer" by dir en grey and "voiceless" by 3teeth
FRANCO UN-AMERICAN BY NOFX!!!
You can’t hide by baby bugs
heres a few:
i'm not okay (i promise) - my chemical romance
resistance - muse
undisclosed desires - muse
you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love (album) - olivia rodrigo
it's only love - james marriot
toxic - britney spears
im a slave 4 u - britney spears
redwine supernova - chappell roan

Two promises and How it Feels to be Something on by Sunny Day Real estate!
Don't Close Your Eyes by Kixx. Been getting really into 80's hair metal these days haha.
Capitalism :D by Joost is a song i've been listening to alot recently, his whining at the beginning just tickles my brain i like it

Had to go around with this one a few times to compare the actual lyrics with the various wrong versions floating around on line.


I've been listening to a few songs. They help me to stay focus. Give Me, Jesus- James Williams , Testimony- Terrian feat CeCe , and We Need A Miracle-Charity Gayle
@⋆⁺₊⋆ Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆ DEVIL TOWN IS COLDER IN THE SUMMERTIME ILL LOOSE MY MIND ATLEAST ANOTHER THOUSAND TIMES HOLD MY HAND TIGHT WELL MAKE IT ANOTHER NIGHT I STILL GET A LITTLE SCARED OF SOMETHING NEW BUT I FEEL A LITTLE SAFER WHEN IM WITH YOU FALLING DOESNT FEEL SO BAD WHEN I KNOW YOUVE FALLEN THIS WAY TOO! I LOVE CAVETOWN SMMM <333
@Teto WE'RE ALL DEAD IN DEVIL TOWN THAT'S FINE CAUSE NOTHING'S GONNA SCARE US NOW WE'RE ALL IN OUR DRESSING GOWNS MINE'S WHITE AND STRIPY YOURS IS GREEN AND BROWN
Devil Town is so peak :3
Bit embarrassing to tell such old songs haha.
"When You Wore A Tulip And I Wore A Big Red Rose"
"When You and I Were Young, Maggie"
Here are some non-older than dirt songs!
"Rebel Yell"
"Long Way Down"
golden boys by res has been my go to recently I love it so much. There's something about that chorus thats so addictive...
the rest of this song is pretty standard but that saxophone drive sme drazy in alot of weird ways that shouldnt be possibvle
the video mostly
grand theft autumn/where is your boy - fall out boy, a little less sixteen candles, a little more "touch me" - fall out boy, mad as rabbits - p!atd
Left on repeat by Sleeping with sirens!!
You must be logged in to reply.