Home» Forum» General Discussion» what's a language you would like to learn the most?

what's a language you would like to learn the most?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 50   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

i personally just want to make my german better but i don't have any motivation to study lately ... it's fine though, i have all the time in the world to pick it up when i feel like it :>>

Spanish! I've already had Spanish courses and I'm actively going to live in Spain for half a year soon, but I'd love to actually know and speak the language to the same level I speak English. 

japanese and german. ive been going at it with japanese for like 8 years and still am at a pathetic level because im not very consistenmt..

I've tried to learn multiple languages (Japanese, Russian, German, Romanian, and--most recently--French) but I have given up each time because I struggle SO much with self discipline and every foreign language class I've attempted to sign up for at my local college has been entirely full </3.... If I had a choice to learn any Single language in an instant, I would choose French because many of the authors I enjoy are French, and I'm sure that there is a lot in their work that is lost in translation.


“My duty to myself is to amuse myself terrifically.” ― Oscar Wilde, Only Dull People Are Brilliant at Breakfast

@Andrew frfr same thing happens to me

italian!! ugently! i NEED to watch a serie and my friends said its SO MUCH cooler in italian and i'm working my ass out to learn and i am still on basics 😭😭

i think it would be cool to learn greek, it sounds very funky fresh


I would love to learn ASL

japanese😢 it's so hard

That one anti-gravity black squid like alien with the two tentacles in the front and two in the back and 3 on each side near the middle of their body, language

Italian n japanese. i find both 2 b beautiful languages

dont call me a weeb, but japanese lmao 😭😭 i wanna learn and study it so i can understand my fav animes well !!! but im too lazy ahh to even lock in in the language lol...


Swedish.

Maybe MySpace was all the friends we made along the way.

Hrmmmmmmmm idk japanese i guess since i know 2/3 of the scripts but i know something like spanish would be more useful since i'm american

Chinese cus a lot of people speak it and japanese for hentai

French, Spanish, Tutnese, Zulu, and Swahili!!

I'd love to speak german better since it's my family's primary language after spanish but I can hardly get motivation for it because of my physical & mental health. I hope that someday I achieve this goal!:p:

I'd love to learn French, more German, Swedish, Russian, and Mandarin!

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

Probably sign language. My 1 year old grandson is already using it and he's better at that than vocal words.

Well, I can speak 4 languages right now . In future I am gonna learn French !! I know just one word right now 😭 - Monsieur . That's all . 

Japanese. 

I think langauge in general is an interesting topic.

I learned Spanish in High school. I feel like if you're trying to learn something similar to spanish after that, (Like italian), you're good.  

Did you know pan in spanish and ぱん (pan) mean bread?

Come visit Dreamland! -
Listing 21-40 of 50   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.