Home» Forum» General Discussion» Lookbook.nu
Listing 21-40 of 41   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

Was anybody a fan of Lookbook.nu back in the day? Like 2010-2014ish. The website eventually went under😕

I believe it was UK-based, or somewhere in Europe. Kinda like Pinterest but for fashionable people to post their outfits. It was such a vibe. I loved looking through the site to get inspo from the goth girlies, the corporate girlies, the whimsical girlies… And the guys, too! I really miss it!

So I wanted to make a forum post for anyone/everyone to post their outfit pics! Similar to Lookbook, but here in a small version😁 I would love to get inspiration from you all and see everyone’s individual daily style.

Please feel free to post OOTD pics below!😁✨

be kind<

not a great pic and the shorts are lowk to big 💔

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__ Big and baggy is *in* rn!!

be kind<

@savvluvsllamas__

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

i think this idea is super cute but this outfits kinda boring.. </3 i dont know if the context that i was wearing black ballet flats and a gray beanie saves it all that much,.

Kd2fo9S.jpeg

@doedeer Love!!

be kind<

@doedeer

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@doedeer

CUNTYYYYYY


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@(m)tropy Hell yeah, very edgy pose😎

be kind<

@(m)tropy No I love it!!!

be kind<

Silly pose

Happy Tuesday!! Welcome to the work migraine dungeon. One of my techs walked in mid photo shoot. Pls enjoy cuz I am now embarrassed hahah. I am wearing my favourite blue cardigan that has clouds on the front, grey cami, my black Levi’s, frilly white socks with small red flowers and my 9060 New Balance, cuz your girl can’t walk properly due to her nervous system :blush::hearts:

@kaylvang 𓍢ִ໋❀ LOVE ty for sharing!!!

be kind<

@Miss Fairy✨

Thank you for making a reason to take cute selfies to share!!! :meow:

Dare I post any outfits? 🤔

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 Uhhhh duh

be kind<

Should I post any outfits?

@JessieBear Of course!

be kind<

I hope this is good, this is a dress that was gifted to me :)


@JessieBear Lovely!

be kind<

@Miss Fairy✨ Thank you ♥

@JessieBear

I love your dress!! Such a beautiful pattern ♥

Listing 21-40 of 41   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.