i was wondering if anyone else customizes/reorganizes their home page.

mine looks like this ^
show me yours! id love to see them :D
i was wondering if anyone else customizes/reorganizes their home page.

mine looks like this ^
show me yours! id love to see them :D


tee hee


I'm on my phone rn so it looks a little wonky



Mine...
@knightmare dude how are you able to read anything lol


xXsalival_magdelenaXx wrote:
@knightmare dude how are you able to read anything lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯, guess im just built different...
I like purple with gold accents a lot




well damn, yalls look cool


Everyone here has very cool home pages :)


"Give me Strength!"
YEAH!Currently working with a slightly edited layout originally created by ˚꒰ 𝔎𝔯𝔶𝔰 ୭ ˚. ᵎᵎ
I'd love to customize and add more to my profile! Just don't have a lot of free time and coding is an abosulte enigma to me. I am STRUGGLING. I somhow deleted my banner and now it's just the background image but I liked the way it looked so I'm going with it. 😅
@(m)tropy lol ur not the only one. i didnt wanna say anything bc i didnt wanna come off as rude or something. its cool seeing ppls layouts as well anyways


Mine looks "normal" I guess, it's pink themed and has a picture of castle Grayskull in the background. So I guess it has the power, haha! (In my Masters of the Universe era)
As in, this thing



You must be logged in to reply.