Home» Forum» General Discussion» what does your friendrewind home page look like?

what does your friendrewind home page look like?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 61-80 of 86   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

i was wondering if anyone else customizes/reorganizes their home page.

mine looks like this ^

show me yours! id love to see them :D


Replying to @⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆ (post is on page 3): “[deleted reply]”

@⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆ for some reason the image posted 4 times even though I put in the link once so I have to post it again 💔

The bright purple flashbanged me at 4 AM so I changed it :)

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams
Replying to @Tenseqrity (post is on page 1): “This is what I've done with mine 😼”

@Tenseqrity

woah this is so cool it has the inverted feel

everyone's homepages are so nice so here's mine! 

@🍋‍🟩 illicxt 💜 wow yours is way cooler than mine! purple and green is such a good combo!

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

@⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆


TYSM I DO LOVE THAT COMBO, AND UR ONE WAS SUPER COOL AS WELL XD

WAIT WE CAN DO THAT?!?! CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN PLEASE TwT

@Corpse-princess2.0 at the top of your home page should be a button labled customize! it's next to the arrange button along with your profile stats and such (^▽^)


@xXsalival_magdelenaXx. Okay okay!! I see it 😼😼 but how'd y'all add actual picture bgs (I'm assuming through html) but uh where'd u put da code :O if that makes sense!!!!

@Corpse-princess2.0 there should be an option to place an image link in the customization options (idk if it appears on mobile tho) 


This reply was deleted.

woah some of these are way cooler


Jealous!! For whatever reason I can't get my homepage to save my changes. So default it is!

Wait how do yall put an image on the background 😭😭🙏

@Lalaa_x3 

this option here in the customization thing


@xXsalival_magdelenaXx aur naur- it doesn't show that for me !! Maybe cuz I'm on mobile!! Thanx anyway :D !!!! 

@xXsalival_magdelenaXx oooh.. it has to be on desktop, thank uu >__<🙏🙏

 heres minee

꧁•⊹٭-𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛, "𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚝?"٭⊹•꧂
..
This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.
Listing 61-80 of 86   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.