i think imma be cedar wood from ever after high!!

i think imma be cedar wood from ever after high!!

im doing emily from corpse bride because a lot of people irl told me i looked like her, and its also one of my favorite movies. im making the costume myself soon wish me luck!!
se tudo de certo, de vampira de hecatombe 🤧🤧
omg everyone here has so so cool ideas! I'm still not that sure if I'll celebrate with my friends or not but if I would then probably some random costume with the clothes I still have and some cray cray makeup :p (last time I actual had a costume I was a very weird polish sentence from duolingo lolzz)

@todayilearntobreathe YESS! omg claudia is everything u get ittt
I'm 6'8 (not bragging lol) so OF COURSE I'ma be slenderman or a tree😂

You must be logged in to reply.